BHO vs CO2 vs Distillation vs Pressure: A Cage Match in processing!
Thursday, July 26, 6pm to 10pm @ (Historic) San Jose Women’s Club
MISSED THIS EVENT? Watch the video at this link: CLICK HERE
EVENT DESCRIPTION: Learn the benefits of 4 different processing methods in a throw-down event between machinery suppliers!
There are many ways to reach an end product, so which extraction method is right for you? What do you need to know about the benefits of each method?
Featured speakers at this event will be 4 machinery suppliers representing different processing methods, in a no-holds barred, fun-filled, night in San Jose, CA, at the historic San Jose Women’s Club from 6pm to 10pm on Thursday, July 26th.
Comparisons between these processing methods will include what you’ll need to know about:
– Setup Costs
– Purity of End Product
– Safety profile of machinery
– Technical know-how required to use equipment
– Fire/Safety Regulator approval
Key takeways: you’ll learn which extraction method is best suited for your company, the products you’re trying to make, and the setup involved in starting up or expanding your business operations.
6:00pm – 7:30: Registration, drinks, and networking
7:30pm to 9:00pm: “Cage Match” machinery and processing comparisons
9:00pm to 10:00pm: Networking
THIS IS A NON-CONSUMPTION EVENT. NO SALES, DISPLAY, TRADE, OR USAGE WILL BE PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY (STRICT VENUE RULES.) THE SAN JOSE WOMEN’S CLUB IS A HISTORIC VENUE LOCATED LESS THAN A 10-MINUTE WALK FROM THE SAN JOSE CONVENTION CENTER.
Who should attend?
– Brands, oil makers, extract, concentrate, and infused product makers
– Growers looking to get into the extracted product segment
– Companies looking to get started in this segment of the market. EXTRACTS and manufactured products are the fastest growing market segment. Extracts are the FUTURE of marijuana!
This event is by invitation only, FREE to qualified businesses and attendees.